What is your favorite TV show? Cities of The Underworld
What is your favorite movie? "Lord of the Rings"
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite food? Pad Thai
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Shopping
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Play soccer
What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters? Um........board games
What do you want to be when you grow up? An archeologist
Do you have a favorite friend? No, I have several, Becca, Hannah and Laura
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Shopping with Laura and Becca
What is your favorite toy or thing? Cell phone
What is your favorite book? That's a hard one, "Lord of the Rings."
What is your favorite animal? Cat
Do you want to go on a mission? Sure, I don't know.
Do you want kids? I don't know
What's hard to do? School work
What have you learned from your Sunday School teacher this year? I learned that Sister Rawlins' favorite song is "Praise To The Man."
What do you love to do? Play the Piano and ceramics
Makenzie, you are such a beautiful young woman. You are respectful, kind and generous of heart. You love your family and it shows. it's hard to believe that I only have 4 years more with you before you leave for college. I am excited for these next years and all the fun you will have in High School. I love you.
5 comments:
She is such your husbands daughter. I think a little of you is coming out though with the shopping. Hurray for being a girl.
that's a clever idea Darilyn. years from now MaKenzie can look at that list and compare.
I have always been interested in archeology...I even took a 7 week college course between my junior and senior yr of HS...I loved it. Maybe MaKenzie could look into that.
Happy B Day MaKenzie!!
this is such a great idea....thanks for printing it so we can all see how amazing she is...btw..great shirt!
She's so cute. I love to read your birthday interviews, Darilyn. Perfect questions that capture her so well.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment