I watched it and I cried. It made me happy. Now I'm sharing with those of you who, like me, live in a box that does not involve T.V.
Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PPlkOyaqaQ
Sorry, I wasn't able to find a clip that would let me load it to blogger.
Also, I've heard that she has already been signed by Simon Cowell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Sorry, I wasn't able to find a clip that would let me load it to blogger.
Also, I've heard that she has already been signed by Simon Cowell.
9 comments:
isn't she amazing Darilyn? I saw that a couple days ago and wondered why she had never been discovered till recently...I am not surprised to hear that Cowell signed her to a contract...that is great for her. And at age 47...almost 48....pretty cool!!
That was so good! It was fun to see a softer side of Simon...even though he is my favorite judge, it's fun to see him excited:)
I saw this on Facebook too. It really is amazing.
I totally cried when I was watching it. My favorite part was Simon's face though
I loved her the minute she walked on stage.
Very cool. She is an overnight sensation!
I saw that - it was amazing I even showed my husband who doesn'e follow things like this much and he was impressed. She sure has a lot of spunk I guess I relate being her age and all:)
Thanks for sharing that! I'm like you and I live in a box without tv. That was too wonderful!
I showed this to Mike and he teared up. So inspirational!
Post a Comment