Sunday, April 12, 2009

12 on 12 for 12

I went to church


I sang with the choir


I helped Krista make rolls. She made the rolls, I buttered the pans.












Heidi opened birthday presents.

I placed some of these in my attic space as some critters decided to join us after Chris mowed the field where they were living.



I cleaned my younger daughter's room not too happily as you can see in the picture.


I ate dinner with family and friends.

I listened to the kids play on the Wii



I played a game of brick breaker on my Blackberry



We had birthday cake.
I laughed



I watched the Amazing Race.

5 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

Looks like a fun-filled Easter (except for the vacuuming part) :)

Amanda D said...

Love these posts! It looks like such a great day (other than the room cleaning!) Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!

Bridget said...

I love how many pictures you put in. The grumpy vacuum face made me laugh.

Jodi said...

You have a good 'grumpy mom' face!
Love the Amazing Race. Which team are you rooting for? I like the mother/son team.

Krista Lou Cook said...

Sounds like a great day - oh ya, I was there- it was a great day!