Friday, September 12, 2008

The votes are in


The voting has finished and Dress B it is by 72%. I didn't tell any of you because I didn't want to sway the voting but Chris' mom, Donna, wore this dress to a renaissance faire in California 33 years ago. And I'm not positive but I believe she wore this dress for her wedding too. But that may have been another one she gave to Makenzie. Anyway, it's a special dress and Makenzie is very excited to be wearing it tomorrow.

5 comments:

ducklips said...

Yay! I love this dress. I was wondering if someone had worn it before from one of the comments on the other post.

I hope she had so much fun.

mahina said...

yay! that's the one i voted for!

megan said...

what a great history! I love things like that

Aundrea said...

I hope you guys have fun! That's the dress I voted for too.

Heidi said...

I'm glad makenzie chose that I wold of voted for B too!