Monday, September 1, 2008

I'd like to thank......

Amanda from The Little Things and Sarah from Boys will be Boys for my first award. I've been doing this blog thing for over a year now and have seen these cute awards every now and then. And I'm happy as can be to get my first one.



I know Sarah from church and love to read the stories she writes about her adorable and creative boys. I met Amanda completely through blogging. We've gotten together once and she is just as great in person as she is on her blog.

I am supposed to nominate 7 others for this blogging award so here we go:

Brenda at The Crazy Train
Jodi at Delight in the Everyday
Krista at Dragonfly Meadow
Hailey at Vial Villa
Elizabeth at Bright Lights for the Dimits
Merilee at Merilee's Blog-Bundles Gray
Kelly at According to Kelly

I love all of these blogs and think you all should check them out.

9 comments:

Merilee said...

Way to go! Your blog rocks!

Amanda D said...

You totally deserve it! Have a great first of school week!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Great job- whaoo- you rock!

ducklips said...

Congrats!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Congratulations, and thank you, ma'am!

Jodi said...

Congratulations! You DO have a really great blog. It's one of my favorites to visit.
Thanks for passing this along...it made my day :)

Melissa said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Hailey Vial said...

Thank you! Coming from you, and your rockin' blog, I appreciate the praise. It's been awesome getting to know you better through blogging.
Keep it up!

brenda said...

You're my bloggin' mentor, D! You gave me my first encouragement when I didn't know what to talk about.