
I can't wait for the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire. This will be our 5th year of going and we love, love, love it. Our whole family looks forward to it. Right now we are in the full swing of planning what we will wear and how we will do our hair. Makenzie bought a new dress this year and my mom is making an underskirt to go with it. She is going to look stunning and I can hardly wait to see her in the finished outfit. I'm getting a new dress this year and can barely contain myself. It's taken me a few years of figuring out exactly what I wanted. Last year I found the perfect chemise and bought it. This year I'm getting the dress to wear with the chemise. I found a lady in Gresham that makes the type of dress I want and I can hardly wait to see it. She is customizing it exactly how I want it. So if you are interested in doing something fun and unique with your family then come join as at the Shrewsbury Faire!
September 13th and 14th 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Kings Valley, Oregon
11 comments:
That sounds fantastically fun. Be sure to post pictures of all the final costuming!
Sounds like lots of fun be sure to take and post lots of pictures!!!
Can't wait to see your dress!
I always love to hear you talk about the fun you and your family have at the faire! I also can't wait to see you in your dress!
I love that the Faire is something your WHOLE family enjoys doing together. Can't wait to see pictures of you guys all dressed up and hear about all the fun. Enjoy!
Be sure and take lots of pics and post them.
That sounds like so much fun. I know Makenzie was so excited about it!
I would be there in a heartbeat if I could. I guess I will settle for the next best thing and look for all your pictures of the grand event.
Sounds like too much fun!
There better be pictures! Isn't it great how the more you get into something the more fun it becomes?
Where is Kings Valley ?? Looks like fun.
HI THIS IS MOM,
I finally get to leave a message.The underskirt is cut out and will be sewed today. take lots of pictures.I'm doing this when I should be sewing.
Post a Comment