No, $40 is not what it cost me for my few items at the good will outlet. It actually cost me $8.31. $40 is what I found in the pocket of a diaper bag at the Good will outlet. That's right, I came out ahead when I left that store. I found 2 crisp twenty dollar bills and they became all mine. Because like anyone knows, at the Good Will outlet it is definitely finders keepers loser weepers. When I told Emma what I had found, she said, "aren't you glad you paid your tithing on Sunday?" Yes, Emma, I am in fact!
6 comments:
You totally scored! That's so cool, I get excited about finding a dollar in my jeans. I would freak if I found 40 dollars of someone elses money in a Goodwill buy! Merry Christmas to you:)
I think I will find myself checking the pockets of every bag from now on.
Good for you!! You deserve it. I bought a suitcase there last year for our 72 hr. kit to go in. I gotta check the pockets!
Awesome! I bought a coat once that had $20 in the pocket. I took it to the front of the store and tried to turn it in and the cashier said "do you honestly think someone is going to come back looking for this? Just keep it!" I tried to be honest. As I was walking out of the store she also said, "your honesty is so refreshing, I would like to give you a $20 gift certificate to show my appreciation." YIKES! Honesty pays!
Swweeeeeeeet!!
oh, happy, happy day!!
Post a Comment