Today we shopped. Emma and Makenzie went to some 2nd hand stores here in Beaverton. Chris, mom, Heidi and I shopped at the outlet mall in Woodburn. It was so fun to reunite at the end of the day and see what everyone had found. I am so happy and proud that my girls appreciate and enjoy shopping 2nd hand. It doesn't have to be new. They are old enough to see how much farther they can stretch their money when shopping at Goodwill or Platos closet. Both Makenzie and Emma found fantastic Vans for $12 each. Emma found adorable and trendy shirts at Goodwill for a few dollars each. Makenzie has been wanting a new purse and found one today at Platos for $18. It's a great purse that new would sell for $50-$60.
Although we weren't shopping 2nd hand in Woodburn, While looking for a pair of Converse for Heidi she was sensitive to the prices and looking for the best deal. She had done some shopping with her Nana and was telling me all about the great deals they found.
I believe they are smart and savvy shoppers. I'm really proud of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment