Our oldest is graduating from high school. It's crazy to think I've been a parent for 18 plus years. She is ready for this next chapter in her life and I believe this next ride will be her best yet. She is capable and passionate and a good friend. And although she has had a few really good friends throughout high school her best and closest friends are still out there, waiting to meet.
I spent 4 hours yesterday trying to figure out how to print address labels. Something Makenzie is leaving home with far more knowledge than me in. She would have had them done in about 20 minutes I'm sure. But these labels are for her graduation announcements. And I want to do them. Every stick and every lick as I seal that envelope reminds me of how she has been in my care for such a short time really. I hope we have taught her what she needs.


4 comments:
She is FABULOUS!...Just like her mother, but in different ways.
It's been so fun to spend time with her this past semester in Little Warriors. I've loved getting to know her a bit better.
I have NO doubt that she's going to do some amazing things in this world.
It is so exciting to watch them spread their wings and fly at this stage too. She will be amazing I am sure! Good job mamma!
We got her announcement. She is such a beautiful girl! Such a happy occasion. Good luck to her in the next couple of years!
She is amazing as are you. We were so excited to get her announcement!
Post a Comment