Makenzie went to Prom. Two of them to be exact. Of course both with Michael. He is a cutie and we sure love him. Here are some pictures of the happy couple. Makenzie is just gorgeous, in my humble opinion. In these pictures they are going to the Beaverton Oregon West Stake Priest Laurel Formal.
Oh, and he made that vest. He even made covered buttons!
In these next pictures they are going to the Pioneer Heritage Academy's Prom.


4 comments:
Aw they look great! Also since I'm behind, the poppers sound amazing! I'm so glad you got to fly first class best I've ever done is business class, and yay for Nauvoo!!!
She is beautiful! I love that they do an LDS prom here.
Office 2010 Add the paste Office 2010 preview function, the function is also very good, can improve the efficiency of our work, when Office 2010 user is ready to paste the content, you can first preview the Paste Options, in order to avoid repeatedrevocation of the trouble.Brand new Office collaboration tools so that team members can work Microsoft Office 2010 simultaneously on the same document, eliminating the headache version management and synchronization conflicts. Office 2010 Key
awsum pic
Post a Comment