Monday, June 4, 2012

Jalapeño Poppers in Santa Fe

I just realized, upon looking at this picture again, these look like deep fried mice.

I was about to tell you that these were one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten. I guess I still will. Just don't let the picture tell you otherwise I guess.

These were large jalapeños filled with a mixture of two different cheeses, breaded and deep fried. Chris and I have a thing about jalapeño poppers, we LOVE them. If they appear on the menu of a new restaurant we order them. These were hands down the best ones we've ever had. In fact, we went back again on our last day just to have them again.

If you are in Santa Fe, go to the Junction and order up some of these poppers. Don't be fooled by the looks.

2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

hmmm. Tasty! Fur and all! :)

Tonya said...

Yum! I love jalapeno poppers, too.