She got 1st in her Treble Jig which is what she needed in order to have all her dances in Prizewinner. she is there now and it was a great goal for her to have achieved. I think she was the most excited about that achievement for the day.
She also got 2nd place with her partner, Marcy, for their Harry Potter dance. They looked adorable in their costumes and their routine was awesome. Emma was Luna Lovegood and Marcy was Hermione.
As soon as Harry Potter was over Emma had to make a quick costume change for the Lada Gaga costume special. Some of the costumes were outstanding. Murray School swept the competition taking 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Emma and her partner, Kylie, took 3rd. Way to go Murray Irish Dancers.
Emma and Kylie are in the bubble wrap skirts.



3 comments:
I'm so proud of her! Way to go Emma! Glad you guys had a good time and glad it went so well. She looks amazing in all of her outfits!
Such a fun, crazy, stressful, rewarding weekend!
That's awesome! I love that Irish dance is Emma's passion. Way cool!
Post a Comment