Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moving on


 All right, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of not feeling the creative juices flowing through my veins, or at least the juices that cared about being creative. I have not really cared. I have too much stuff on my plate right now. And although the stuff on my plate is going to be sitting there awhile it doesn't mean I need to wallow in self-pity. Ugh. I think I need to put it out there. Just state it loud and clear.  The reason I haven't been blogging very much lately or at least very well is this:

I received a phone call that my daughter was "a very troubled girl" and that was news to me.
My mom is selling practically everything she owns and moving in with us (this makes me happy but stressful, you know what i mean)
We don't know what we are doing with our house.
I would love to be able to cry on someone's shoulder
I feel large and not in charge (that's something my sister and I say)
I feel under accomplished
I feel unappreciated by my children
I am not getting enough sleep
My room is a complete disorganized mess
I can't seem to get caught up on dishes
I am getting bored with work for the first time in 4 years
I can't seem to get the time or motivation to take care of all the home projects we need to do
 I haven't been eating very well
I am not exercising.
I feel invisible at church

All right, there we go. Now I am attaching this list to a helium balloon and letting it fly away. 
No, they will not disappear from my life but perhaps I can get on with my life?

Raise your glass to better days!


4 comments:

Amanda D said...

Oh, Darilyn, I'm sorry life is hard right now. I hope this helps. Wish I was closer, so I could swing by with some Sonic. :) Hugs to you.

Melissa said...

It never rains but it pours, I'm so sorry! Sounds like a lot to deal with at once. Thinking about you guys and praying for you. I wish I lived closer for so many reasons but right now just because I'd love to be able to come over and give you a big hug (and for Connor to give you one because no one gives hugs like him).

megan said...

man o man o man, This sounds like a big heapong pile of... to have to be under right now. I think letting it out is a good approach. I'm all for getting things off my chest. It sounds like it will be helpful to have your mom there with you. I know I always feel 1000 times better if my mom is there and helping me with whatever situation i'm in.

I know you know, but here is a reminder: Doctrine and Covenants 122:5-7

Unknown said...

I totally hear ya. Good music relieves my stress.