Friday, February 25, 2011

Great Day = today!

I have been so excited the past couple days.

It's because I get to do one of my favorite things....ever.
I get to research airline tickets to CANCUN.

Yay!

Not that i haven't spent time researching it already....
because I have.

But this time it's different because when I find just the right price/schedule....
I'm BUYING it.

And to top it all off, it's a sunny day here in Oregon!

Oh, and to doubly top if off, my mom is coming to visit me!!!!!!

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

Glad it is such a great day! It might also be the vitamin D the sun is providing. we Oregonians sure are lacking in our mood boosting sun rays.

Melissa said...

That's fantastic! Hope you guys have a great time!!!

Amanda D said...

Hooray for exciting days!

Tonya said...

When, when, when are you going to Cancun? We leave for Playa del Carmen on April 28th. We're planning on spending at least two days in the Cancun area. We've never done Cancun before. I'm SOOOOOOO excited! That would be AWESOME if we were there at the same time. We could hook up.