Ooh, that gives me chills! I love to see things like dancing, or singing performed to such an amazing perfection, with such skill and heart. Can't wait to see the movie and the next video of Emma.
I cannot hear Irish music without thinking about Emma. She is such a natural...I hope to be able to watch her dance many more times....Thank you for being such a supportive force in the lives of my granddaughters.
my kids and I keep watching it over and over. It totally reminds me of my dance background and competitions! I hated them. so much for just a few moments of glory.
5 comments:
Ooh, that gives me chills! I love to see things like dancing, or singing performed to such an amazing perfection, with such skill and heart. Can't wait to see the movie and the next video of Emma.
That was the coolest video! Is that a movie coming out? Fun.
I cannot hear Irish music without thinking about Emma. She is such a natural...I hope to be able to watch her dance many more times....Thank you for being such a supportive force in the lives of my granddaughters.
00h now I want to see the movie!
my kids and I keep watching it over and over. It totally reminds me of my dance background and competitions! I hated them. so much for just a few moments of glory.
Post a Comment