Emma with her Aunt Sara and cousin, Celeste
What is your favorite TV show? I like Survivor
What is your favorite movie? Despicable Me
What is your favorite color? Anything Neon
What is your favorite food? I like the Thai Curry dish we had for my birthday dinner tonight.
What is your favorite thing to do with mom? Go shopping
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? Snowboarding
What is your favorite thing to do with your sisters? Goof off
What do you want to be when you grow up? An architect
Do you have a favorite friend? Not really
What is your favorite thing to do when you are not at home? Hang out with friends
What is your favorite toy or thing? My cat and bird
What is your favorite book? Maximum Ride
What is your favorite animal? I like all animals
Do you want to go on a mission? Yeah
Do you want kids? Depends on who I marry!
What have you learned from your YW leaders this year? The values
What do you love to do? Irish Dance
Emma, I see so much potential in you. Potential that you have yet to even discover. My hope is that you do discover it because once you do you will be unstoppable and unbeatable in whatever you do in life. I'm proud of you and all the things that you do to help those around you. You are going to be an amazing Beehive class president, you are a leader even though I think you would rather sit back and follow. You are a beautiful Irish dancer and I hope that someday we get a chance to go to Worlds together. That would be amazing. But, for now, keep working hard at school, that should be your first priority. I also love how much you love young children. You are such a good babysitter and will be a very good mom someday. You are so sweet with your nieces and nephews and they adore you for it. I love you, Emma.
5 comments:
What a beautiful girl! Happy birthday, Emma!
Awwww...happy birthday to Emma!
I love Thai Curry :)
I heart Emma Lou!
Tori said to tell Emma Happy Birthday from her. She was just made Beehive Pres. too. We had fun reading about her likes/dislikes etc.
She is so sweet and it was such a pleasure to watch her dance. Happy Birthday Emma!
Post a Comment