I made this. All by myself. Do I sound like I'm 9 years-old? I kind of feel like it. As my mom and sister can attest to, i'm not the world's best seamstress. I can't for the life of me read and understand a pattern. But I've discovered tutorials on the internet! And now my sewing machine is getting used by someone other than my mom when she visits.
When I saw this car caddy I knew I had to try and make one. My nephew is two and loves matchbox cars. I am very pleased with how it turned out and didn't take me very long to make it. Here Heidi is holding it because she is the one that drew my nephew's name for Christmas. She has been asking me if she can wrap it all weekend and I keep telling her I have to get a picture of it first. I hope he likes it!
5 comments:
I love it! My neighbors kid would love a car caddy! Maybe I should try a tutorial or two. Great Job!
OMG! Ian is going to flip! That is so cool! You are amazing :)
You would never know that you don't do much sewing! That is really cute!
That is so cute! If my boys were a little younger, I would make some too. That will be perfect for your nephew. Well done, D!
How cute! I have seen those around the blogging world - your nephew will love it!
Post a Comment