I'll have to go with Pendleton like everyone else. It can't be too far since school just started.
You have a reputation Darilyn. Whenever the conversation comes up of cool family trips/vacations, it always ends up with "like Darilyn...she does so many cool things!"
6 comments:
Are you visiting Canada or flying first class?? Can't wait to find out.
I think it's the Pendleton Round Up. And if it is, I'm so jealous! Have fun - whatever it is!
Yay hope you have a great time!
My guess is the Pendelton Round Up or maybe scuba diving??? Whatever it is, have a BLAST!
I'll have to go with Pendleton like everyone else. It can't be too far since school just started.
You have a reputation Darilyn. Whenever the conversation comes up of cool family trips/vacations, it always ends up with "like Darilyn...she does so many cool things!"
Yep, Pendleton Round Up. I totally cheated and googled when it is. It has to be it! You are a fun girl, I love all of your excitement!
Post a Comment