Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall

Today is the first day of fall.

I had a feeling it was because when I stepped out of my house at 5 a.m. it felt shivery and I didn't have a coat on

So when I was at the gym and the tv news person said it was fall, i thought, yep, it is.

Fall makes me think of things like

Pumpkins on my front porch
Leaves changing colors
Caramel apples
Football games
Thanksgiving
Sweaters
Wassail
Hershey Kisses in 
brown
gold 
orange

4 comments:

Quinn said...

I LOVE fall! I would add the start of school, longer nights, harvest time, and here in Germany "fall caroling with lanterns" to your list.

Tonya said...

I really do love everything about Fall minus the cold, cold weather. I guess that hot wassail just wouldn't taste as good without that cold crisp air outside, though :)

Sarah said...

I love fall! It is by far my favorite season!

Sabrina E. Ogden said...

Fall is by far the best time of year! I love the changing colors and the not too cold mornings. Just think, Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I smell pumpkin pie already!