And I'm awake! It was that huge Diet Coke from Cafe Rio I had today. I have no regrets.
I've been in Utah for going on 6 days now. Before that it was 2 days in California. More about that in another post. For now I want to just say how awesome my family is. I am currently sitting on Hannah Montana's bed, oops, I mean Hannah Wood's bed. She is my cousin Andria's daughter. She gave up her bed for Heidi and I to crash in. So sweet of her. It probably helps that her mom sweetened the deal by letting her and Emma sleep outside on the trampoline.
Andria and Will have: Fed us the best home cooked meal I've had all summer.
it was...................
Grilled chicken on the barbecue
fruit salad
tomato, cucumber salad
crusty french bread with butter and jam
and
for
dessert
strawberry jello with mandarin oranges
I felt like I didn't want to stop eating. I mean who makes jello? It's so dang good but nobody I know actually makes it. We all have about 4-5 boxes in our cupboards that we had good intentions for but we never did. Andria does. And it's good.
Will also took Heidi and Emma's pictures. Notice the lovely pictures of my girls on my sidebar? He took those last year. I loved them so much I asked him to take some again of the girls. It's been exactly a year since the last ones were taken. Once again no more school pictures for Emma and Heidi. We got some great ones.
Andria also drove her kiddos to 7 Peaks to join us for some fun. And fun we had.
They have given Emma plenty of opportunities to watch baby Josh which is right up Emma's alley. She loves kids and babies. She has had her first baby sitting job a couple weeks ago and loved it. She is so good with little ones.
Thanks for the good times Wood Family.
8 comments:
Wow sounds like tons of fun! I know what you mean about the jello. I actually make it on sometimes. I'll have to bring you some next time.
I'm sad you're in Utah...for a minute there I was thinking, "Yes, they have a Cafe Rio in Beaverton!" Oh well.
I'm glad you're having such a good time. Have lots more fun!
We just got back from Utah! We had such a good time, I hope you continue to have fun. The dinner sounds good, and we are definitely having jello sometime soon. It sounds so good!
good friends are great to have! glad you are enjoying your time in utah! i love family!
and cafe rio, yum, my mouth is watering!
As soon as I saw the words Cafe Rio I knew you were in Utah. We are going in 15 days I can hardly wait!! Sounds like your having a blast!!
My mom makes Jello all the time
Sounds like you are having lots of fun - our vacations start next week and I can hardly wait - the only sad thing is that when we get back summer will be about over and school will be starting - boy this summer has flown by!
sounds like you are having a great time in Utah. The dinner sounded great and as far as jello goes..most of my kids don't like it..I actually made some during this crazy heat and I ate it but oh well.
By the way, how do you put photos on the side of your blog? I have been trying to figure that out? thanks
Post a Comment