Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For Today

Today I am....

FOR TODAY Tuesday, July 14th

Outside my window... The sun has set and the trees are dark against a blue grey sky.
I am thinking... of my incredible past weekend.
I am thankful for... growing up in Coos Bay and the experiences I had there.
From the kitchen... my kitchen is clean. This is a rare thing.
I am wearing... plaid cotton skirt, white t-shirt with grey tanktop, my feet are bare.
I am creating... raspberry jam with the raspberries I picked yesterday.
I am going... to work tonight and then watch a movie.
I am reading... Olive.
I am hoping... that Emma's first night of babysitting went all right and wishing I'd given her my cell phone to use so I could get in touch with her and check on her.
I am hearing...the whir of my computer. That's it. And it's lovely.
Around the house... there are things that I need to get done like bleaching the walls around the shower, repainting and scrubbing the dead moth I killed on the wall right next to me.
One of my favorite things... reading. I've been reading more lately since my goal to eliminate some of the busy things in my life. It has been wonderful.
A few plans for the weekend: Camping at Indian Mary, rafting the Rogue River and spending time with family.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


4 comments:

Melissa-Mc said...

Oh, your canning looks gorgeous.

Quinn said...

So little time right now, but I miss you and wanted to tell you that.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful picture thought. The whole thing creates a beautiful picture in my head.

ducklips said...

Sorry, I forgot I was logged on as my kid's school. The above comment from Fulton is mine.