I had an instant smile
I LOVE cotton candy.
I mean love, love cotton candy.
Remember this?
"I'm convinced that we need to buy our own Cotton Candy Machine. That thing is so much fun. I ate 5 sticks worth of fluffy, melt in your mouth sugar in blue, green, yellow, pink and I think orange. YUMMMMY. I got the feeling though that being a cotton candy fanatic as an adult is a rare thing. None of the other 40 adults at the reunion seemed as excited as me when that big silver machine came out."
- Darilyn's blog July 2008
I LOVE cotton candy.
I mean love, love cotton candy.
Remember this?
"I'm convinced that we need to buy our own Cotton Candy Machine. That thing is so much fun. I ate 5 sticks worth of fluffy, melt in your mouth sugar in blue, green, yellow, pink and I think orange. YUMMMMY. I got the feeling though that being a cotton candy fanatic as an adult is a rare thing. None of the other 40 adults at the reunion seemed as excited as me when that big silver machine came out."
- Darilyn's blog July 2008
I wondered who had left me such a wonderful surprise. But then I checked my answering machine and found out it was this sweet angel.
Thank you dear friend. It was the perfect surprise. She said she saw it and it reminded her of me.
Thank you dear friend. It was the perfect surprise. She said she saw it and it reminded her of me.
I will take that as a compliment.
5 comments:
Yeah for you! That was so thoughtful of Sarah. Glad you got a little sugar boost today. :-)
Cool Darilyn! I love cotton candy too. I always buy for my kids when there's a carnival - so I can eat some of course. It somehow just reminds me of being young and running the cotton candy booth for cheerleading in Noxon.
I love, love, love cotton candy too! I would love to have a machine. That would end up being a bad thing though. What a fun surprise!
I LOVE cotton candy too! What a cute thing for your friend to do! :-)
What a great friend! I am always one happy Momma when we go to the fair and my kids beg for the fluffy stuff. Who doesn't love cotton candy?!?
Post a Comment