Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12 on 12 for 12

I drove Makenzie to school


I took a shower


I made pancakes

I went hiking at Tryon Creek State Park

I went to New Seasons with Merilee and Makenzie

I ooogled and awed over all the produce and told Makenzie that if I had unlimited amounts of money I would shop here exclusively. I love this store. And look how gorgeous Makenzie is!!!!

I took a 45 minute nap


Camila stopped by and although I forgot to take a picture of her here is a picture of what she brought me.
I went to Makenzie's Spring Dance recital


That's all the pictures I took today.

If i had remembered I would have taken pictures of :

Me working

Me working on stuff for Girls Camp

Eating dinner that Makenzie made

3 comments:

Amanda D said...

I love these posts! I've never been to that store. Never been to Trader Joe's either. I've heard great things about both though. One of these days...

mahina said...

i love these posts!

Melissa-Mc said...

Your shampoo hasn't affected your mind function at all. You are totally not a dumb blonde.