This year we went out for breakfast. I had grand plans to make homemade orange rolls using Pioneer Woman's cinnamon roll dough. Going out of town killed that plan.
So we went to the Black Bear Diner. We woke them up a little before 6:30 to head out. They awoke with groaning and complaining but when I mentioned we were going out to breakfast they sat up so quickly I laughed.
It looks like it's going to be a nice day here in Portland. I hope your May Day is nice wherever you are.
Heidi is still tired....
At Black Bear Diner (heidi's still not happy)
Breakfast arrives and Emma digs in....
12 comments:
I love that you guys get your own holiday:)
Yummy!!!! Happy May day!
Happy May Day! In Germany it is a national holiday. Everyone has the day off from work even - unless you are a doctor (Benjamin) then you still get to work at hospitals. It was great weather here too though - we barbecued and sat out on the patio to eat.
Fun! I've always wondered how that place is as we drive by so often. Can you give a review? :-)
what a great thing to do! Happy May Day to you!
Happy May Day! It's also Mo's Day.
Yum! I wish there were a Rawlins day. I love your tradition.
Happy May Day! You guys are so fun!
I just love the picture of Heidi in front of the Diner. Her look says it all. I hope the breakfast woke her up.
I love the May day and play on your name. It is one of my favorite things to do with our last name too, but we don't get a day like you guys. That is awesome! Happy May Day!
Going out to breakfast sounds like an awesome May Day tradition. So cool you guys have your VERY own holiday :)
How cute...I love your "May Day" celebration! What a beautiful family y'all are. :-)
Post a Comment