Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday

I had such good intentions today. I fully thought I could do the following:

Exercise
Work
clean my house
clean the car
make dinner
attend my TAG project team meeting for the school district

This is what will get done:

Exercise
Work (but didn't get it all done)
have makenzie heat soup for dinner
Attend my TAG project team meeting

No cleaning of house or car. It's a shame really because when I walked in the door last night from lovely visit to my sisters my house STUNK. Seriously stunk. I have no idea what it is. I'm kind of wondering if it's the old maps I bought at a garage sale last Friday. They are huge, one is floor to ceiling and we hung it in the living room. Can old maps which have been rolled up and stored in a musty basement have an odor so intense that it could fill my entire house?

I don't know what the smell is but it won't be discovered today apparently.

Maybe tomorrow?

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Good luck tomorrow - I hope you find the smell, but yeah, I think it could be the maps. Then again it could be something else.

mahina said...

it seems like that is my life everyday!

Krista Lou Cook said...

The whole house? Welcome our friend Lysol cleaner. Think you can wipe them down? Now I feel extra bad about leaving lunch remnants in your car.

Sarah said...

I hate it when there is a mystery smell! Ugh! Have you found it yet? WAs it the maps? So what are you going to do with the maps?s

Melissa-Mc said...

Oh the best laid plans...

Bridget said...

Every evening I fantasize about just HOW much I am goign to get done tomorrow. Then tomorrow ends up just like today. Too busy, not enough time.

Sorry about the mystery smell. That is never fun.