Saturday, November 15, 2008

Good Job Kenny!


Dear Kenny,

Congratulations on your win as Entertainer of the year at this weeks CMA's. You are now tied with Garth Brooks for the most wins of that category. Thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule to read my letter. I can see that you took my advice to heart and went with the Kenny look that we like best. And when you were in your dress pants you no longer looked like you had just gotten off work at Radio Shack. Good for you.

What was the deal with you and Shania though? There was definitely some chemistry on stage between the two of you. I know I wasn't the only one who noticed. They were talking about it the next day on our local radio station. I say go for it. She is single now and the two of you could really make some great music together.

Your devoted fan,

Darilyn

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a really cute post Darilyn!

Sara said...

How fun that post is, I watched the CMAs for the first time this year and loved how they had so many performances!

Melissa said...

LOL great post!

Quinn said...

Ok, let me in. Being here in Germany, I am really out of the country music scene. Too bad actually because I like country music. So here is my stupid question... Kenny who? I'm just not sure. Has Shania done anything new since "up"? I don't buy a lot of CD's but I bought that one - I like Shania.

Aundrea said...

Man, I'm glad he read your letter too! I'm glad you're a satisfied CMA viewer again:)

Amanda D said...

You crack me up! This is hilarious. I'm also glad that Kenny took your advice. :)