Why I love you
You smell yummy
You look incredible when you wear that new silk sweater like you were this morning.
You are willing to do hard manly things like chop wood
You like to go camping
You have defined yourself and I love the definition
You help me with computer issues
You NEVER complain about what I cook
You tickle my back and roll your eyes when I mention you haven't done so in about a month.
Because it's not true, you do almost everynight and I know it but I just like to tease you.
You love our girls
You don't fart or burp in public....thank you
You support Family Home Evening and family prayer and family scripture study
You let me be me
You help me with huge daunting projects I have like 3rd year girls camp hikes
You are so smart
I can say to the girls.....go ask dad, and they will and you will always know the answer
You are gorgeous
You have the best laugh EVER.
You work hard to support our family with things like food, housing and clothes.
You are a superb rafter
You share with me.
You don't mind cooking dinner as long as I tell you what to make
You bring me treats from work
You like to dress up for ren faires and halloween
You actually will listen to my country music and not complain
You appreciate Thai, Vietnamese and Indian food
You speak 3 languages fluently
You are a good friend
You are my best friend
You smell yummy
You look incredible when you wear that new silk sweater like you were this morning.
You are willing to do hard manly things like chop wood
You like to go camping
You have defined yourself and I love the definition
You help me with computer issues
You NEVER complain about what I cook
You tickle my back and roll your eyes when I mention you haven't done so in about a month.
Because it's not true, you do almost everynight and I know it but I just like to tease you.
You love our girls
You don't fart or burp in public....thank you
You support Family Home Evening and family prayer and family scripture study
You let me be me
You help me with huge daunting projects I have like 3rd year girls camp hikes
You are so smart
I can say to the girls.....go ask dad, and they will and you will always know the answer
You are gorgeous
You have the best laugh EVER.
You work hard to support our family with things like food, housing and clothes.
You are a superb rafter
You share with me.
You don't mind cooking dinner as long as I tell you what to make
You bring me treats from work
You like to dress up for ren faires and halloween
You actually will listen to my country music and not complain
You appreciate Thai, Vietnamese and Indian food
You speak 3 languages fluently
You are a good friend
You are my best friend
13 comments:
So sweet! We should all do this from time to time. I feel like sometimes I forget how great mine is if I don't list it all out every so often.
Oh Darilyn, I've missed you! so glad you're back. Did you have a great time?
What a sweet post. It sounds like you do have a fantastic husband. What a great tribute. I didn't know he spoke 3 different languages fluently. What are they?
What a nice tribute to you husband.
I LOVE that tribute to your hubby! He looks so different now from when I first met him in the church hallway so many years ago:0) You still seem so giddy over your hubby. That is very sweet:0) I too LOVE thai and indian food. Don't think i've tried the viatnamese, but I will have to:0)
So sweet! I may have to steal this idea. Your husband and mine have a lot of the same qualities.
That was really sweet Darilyn. I love Thai, Vietnamese and Indian too!
Isn't it fun to remember what's so good about that boy we fell in love with who is now the man of our dreams?
I love the post and I love that I knew what this was about right away when I saw the title.
He is great, tell him hello from me.
Topher. I love that! I'm a little slow, so it took me a minute to connect the dots. :-)
What a sweet post. I love Vietanmese food...most of the time.
Very sweet! I'm happy you are so blessed with a great,great husband!
Aw..how sweet!
This is such a wonderful post! I love 'LOVE' and it sounds like you guys are all kinds of happy...makes me smile :)
BTW I did see this and responded in person. There isn't really anything I can safely say. If I agree I'm egotistical if I disagree I'm insensitive. So I'll just play the strong silent type.
Post a Comment