Photo Tag...
The rules of the game: Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it.This is a fun tag because it is so quick. And as I've read the stories behind other people's pictures they have posted it's fun to see the randomness and how every picture has a story.
This is a picture of my 2nd cousin Andrew. He is my cousin's Jenny and Steve's son. He has Down Syndrome and is the cutest and sweetest thing ever. I mean look at those lips. I just want to kiss them.
I tag: Mahina, Siouxsie, Nancy & Chelle
6 comments:
very cute.
that is a fun tag! i will do it! thanks!
Fun tag! Cute picture of a precious baby. Have fun in AZ!
I love Stenny!
Ahhh! He is So cute!
What a cutie!!
And such a cool tag. I may have to steal it :)
Post a Comment