Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Off to camp

In 10 minutes I leave to go to Girls Camp. I am so excited! Last summer I blogged about Girls Camp and how badly I wanted to go. And less than a year later here I am. I will let you all know about my week when I get back.

11 comments:

Bridget said...

Have a fabulous time!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Have fun!

Melissa-Mc said...

Hope you have a great time! In 2 weeks it will be my oldest child's first girls camp. Sigh...

Rochelle said...

How exciting! I love girls camp! I hope you have a great time!

mahina said...

have a great time!

Mandy said...

your going to have so much FUN!! I'm jealous I LOVED girls camp!!

Melissa said...

Hope you have a ton of fun!!!

Jodi said...

I can't wait to hear ALL about it! Girls Camp is one of my very favorite places to go. Hope you had a great week!

Hailey Vial said...

Yeah for Girls camp!
Hope you enjoyed it! i haven't been blogstalking in a while, summer happened. Phew! You have been busy. I am definitely going to try those rice krispies, and I wish I had read this earlier about the Emma Smith movie. I'll have to rent that one?

Tonya said...

I had such a blast at girls camp! It was so fun to see you and chat in the boys bathroom:0) Ha! Ha! I was excited to discover we have daughters the same age. We should find a day and play this summer:0) Is your summer schedule pretty open or are you CRAZY?

Chelle said...

They are so lucky to have you there. I can't wait to hear about it.