
Tonight we were playing Scattergories as part of Family Home Evening. The letter was "P" and we were supposed to come up with something that can bounce or jump. Chris put down potato. We all immediately told him he COULD NOT have the points for that because a potato definitely DID NOT bounce. He assured us it did and did we want to see it? Well, of course we weren't about to miss that moment. He went and got a potato and proceeded to throw it at the ground at an angle. You know what? It bounced. We all laughed for a good long time over that.
15 comments:
How funny! I actually would have argued that it bounced. I live in Idaho AND I have a 2-year-old that thinks anything that is even semi-rounded is a ball :)
Very funny. what a fun FHE. Paula
That's so funny. Was this an Idaho potato? Because then maybe I'd believe it. YOu know they grow 'em real special in Idaho.
I LOVE Scattergories! I can't wait until my kids are old enough for games. I'm going to have to remember that potatos bounce for a future game.
OK Just looking at that picture is making me hungry! Potatoes, Oh how I love Potatoes!
Hilarious!!!
He could be on to the next great sport!
Now THAT is funny! Made me smile thinking about your family in giggles...playing together :)
Too hilarious! What a great FHE activity!
LOL! Too funny!
That is great, dang funny!
Who knew a potato could bounce? Your blog is entertaining and educational.
That's funny! I love that game. I"m a big game junkie. Playing games is one of my favorite things to do?
i never would have thought to pick potatoe for that, but i would guess that it did bounce! your husband is very creative!
That is hilarious! Made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment