Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Goals



I'm feeling very grateful this morning. I woke up, the house is quiet, and I'm reading from "Jesus The Christ."  One of my goals for 2015 is to read the whole thing. I got pretty close on my mission didn't quite complete it. I'm working on this goal with another close friend which makes the goal even more special to me. I'm reading from a 1945 copy that belonged to my dad. It's pretty fragile but so is my testimony at this point so it feel perfect. 

Another goal is to run again. And I chose my first 5K, the Lake Oswego Lake Run. This was the first 5K I ever did and I walked it mostly with a few bouts of running In-between.  This time I will run it. It will be my first race post surgery. I'm nervous yet excited about it. 

I will also be working on more consistent prayer. Morning and night. I don't know why this is so difficult to remember. But that's all it is, forgetting to do it. I don't know what I will do to help me remember yet. 

I will also be attending Sunday School each week. I've gotten into quite the routine of not going to Sunday School and doing other things. But I plan on attending faithfully each week. 

I'm hoping that with a new found focus on spiritual aspects that my relationship with my savior and my father in heaven will grow. 


1 comment:

Amanda D said...

All great goals. Here it is February, and I haven't really settled on my goals for the year. I love where your focus is and I hope it is going well.