It can be Love. It can be Hard. It can be something else altogether.
But what I consider it to be most of all is a Gift.
The Hard times, the Good times filled with Love and the times full of ****. It's all a Gift.
We cannot know the Sweet without knowing the Sour. We wouldn't be able to appreciate those Good times.
I know this to be true.
Quite recently I have felt like crawling in my bed and tuning everything out. But then I turn around and see how Sweet parts of my life are. So I keep on going.
So today I will look at the Good. There is going to be a bit of Yuck in there too but I won't let it fester in my head. Only the Good will get to stay.
7 comments:
I am preying for a four letter word of "hope" for you my dear one....to be followed by another one called "love"....it is easy at the hard times to remember how loved you are by many people....but I assure you that you are...loved!
I meant to say it is easy to forget how loved you are during the hard times..I shouldn't respond so early in the day.....
Darilyn, I had some questions about a girls camp post from a couple of years ago of yours. Could you email me, robyn(at)raising8.com
I sure do love you! I know life can get hard sometimes. And that stinks! But your right, there are many things to be thankful for. Keep your head up and let's go on our lunch date SOON!!!
I think this is a great post. It is something that I have been trying to make my kids understand -- life isn't full of fun, games and excitement. Sometimes life stinks. Or as I explained it one day, sometimes you get poop on your shoes.
praying for you guys!
Post a Comment