Friday, September 7, 2012

I think I've Made It

It's Friday. Which means I've gotten through the school week and craziness....almost. The next two months look insane on paper. It's filled with sports, dance, cheer, meetings and work. I told myself last week that we would get through One. Day. At. A. Time. Our first major conflict that has occurred is an Irish dance/soccer/church one. For the next two months we will have to do our best to balance these. Missing soccer isn't an option. And because of preparing for the oreichtas missing Irish dance isn't an option although we have some flexibility on what days we go. That leaves church activities on Tuesday night the one that gets bumped. I don't like this. We are just going to have to do this One. Day. At. A. Time.

4 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

And.... you found your party headband!

Tonya said...

I hear ya!

We are currently trying to figure out a dance/scouts/basketball/missionary meeting/elders quorum visits issue...all on the same night.

Holy blah!

Amanda D said...

We don't have that this fall and I am SO glad! Natalie didn't want to play soccer or volleyball, Travis didn't want to do basketball so all we have is Activity Days/ Scouts. Not bad at all! I might add in some swimming lessons but that wouldn't add too much stress.

Love the headband!

nanna said...

and don't forget we are throwing in a wedding as well....