Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost halfway



I've lost 48 lbs. Two more and I get my new cowgirl boots.  Yeehaw!!!!  Other exciting news is that for two days in a row I have run for 25 minutes straight. No stopping. I know, amazing, huh?  Chris called me a rock star....I think he's right.

Here is a recent picture of me.


10 comments:

Rochelle said...

Ahhh! So exciting! You look so good! I love it! Running is so hard too, so good job!

Jodi said...

You look AMAZING!! I'm really happy for you :)

paula said...

YAHOOO!! or Yehaaaaa

Melissa said...

WOW! YOu look amazing! Congrats!!!

Amanda D said...

You look great! I'm so impressed on the running -- keep it up!

Quawana said...

You look great! You are inspiring me to keep trying

nanna said...

You are looking so cute...I can't wait to see you at easter...stay with it...you are doing such a super job!

Krista Lou Cook said...

You are a rockstar!!!!!

Tonya said...

You're adorable! And seriously, you are looking really good. Good for you!

And about the cowgirl boots...that's awesome!

I want some, too.

Melissa-Mc said...

W.O.W. You look great.