Sunday, March 7, 2010

Celebrate!


This is a month of celebration. My sister celebrates her birthday on Saturday and with that comes a night on the town followed by a family dinner on Sunday to also celebrate her birth. 

But even before that, on Friday night is a 40th birthday bash for another friend of ours which we will go to late because we will be at another birthday party.  It makes me wonder what month was 9 months ago. 

Last week a good friend of mine celebrated her 40th year.

And next week my best friend since I was 7 turns 40.

Spring seems like the perfect time to celebrate a birthday.  And even if its not yours you probably know someone who's birthday it is.  You can celebrate the sun shining this week or perhaps you can celebrate the flowers that are in bloom.  Whatever it is, get out and CELEBRATE.

What are you celebrating this month?

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE to celebrate! We are celebrating the soon-to-be arrival of my new niece or nephew by having a baby shower this month. I am busy with all the happy plans :)
Look forward to seeing you this Saturday night!

Melissa said...

Tell Krista Happy Birthday for me! Hope you guys have a blast! Bruce's birthday is also Saturday so we're celebrating that and any time now we'll be celebrating Ross & Nora's baby's birth. Also just celebrating the warming weather which means being able to take the boys to the park more easily again!!!! :) Hope you guys have fun!

Quinn said...

Nope, sorry, can't celebrate this month. Too busy moving. But now in July - then we will celebrate. Tori turns 12, I turn 40 and we are going to have a big open house. Have fun with all your parties!

Anonymous said...

This is actually a non-birthday month for both the Parkers and the Bishops... but Xander has been planning his St. Patrick's Day outfit for two weeks...

Darilyn said...

Yay for Xander! I love St. Patricks day.

Amanda D said...

We are celebrating my daughter turning 7 and my son turning 9. And there is always spring break. And the book fair. I love the book fair.