Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sprint Reclaim



I got a new phone and I've never loved a phone like this one. This is what I love about it:

  • It's made of 40% corn so that if I am ever lost in the wilderness and have my phone with me I could eat it to survive. I mentioned this to Chris and he very aptly told me that if I had my phone I wouldn't need to eat it, just use it to call for help.
  • It's a cool color of green.
  • It slides up and down, I just like this.
  • It has a full qwerty keyboard for my texting delight. Not that I text very much but when I do it's so nice to have.
  • It has a smiley face menu for my texts right on the keyboard. soo cool.
  • It is easy to add contacts into.
  • It doesn't pick up all the outside noise around me when I'm talking to someone on the phone. Anyone who has a Blackberry will probably know what I'm talking about.
  • It has nice screen savers already included. Pretty waterfalls, oceans, fields, flowers and animals. It's an eco phone, remember?
  • It has the coolest ringtones, ringers and sounds. I get a bird chirping when I have a new voicemail and my ring is a simple melody with crickets chirping. I love it! There are tons of cool ones to choose from.
  • It has a great camera too.
  • It came with a thin simple instruction book.
  • It's so easy to use!
So if you can't have the iPhone like me because you are with a provider that doesn't offer the iPhone then I recommend this one.

6 comments:

Amanda D said...

I'm so jealous. I have the basic phone. I have phone envy. Someday, I'll get fancy phone. :)

Tonya said...

Neat-o! Those are some cool features. I especially like that it's a green phone. Green in that it's my favorite color and green in that it's an earth friendly phone. How cool that it has a bird chirping for a ring tone. I love that! I wonder of T-mobile has it?

Quinn said...

Cool toys for girls and boys. We never really grow up, our taste for toys just get more expensive. LOL Congrats on a cool new phone and I love Chris' comment - so Chris!

Sarah said...

sounds and looks great! I love the color!!

Krista Lou Cook said...

I love your phone to! I hope u are with me if I ever get lost with no food. :)

Grace said...

nice phone Darilyn...not to mention the color. enjoy~