Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is what I'm doing

I have a confession. I don't know why I'm calling it a confession. It's not like its a secret or anything. I just feel a tad guilty that I've been doing something big and important for 63 days now and I haven't shared it. So here it is.

Are you ready?

Are you sure?













I've become a Pampered Chef Consultant!


So there it is.

Why? Is that what you are wondering? Well, there is this girl I know that loves to Irish Dance.


And her parents didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Wait, back up, that's not true. They knew what they were getting themselves into but they thought they would have more time before this girl advanced to the level where it got expensive. But now she is there. And this mom, that's ME, decided to do something that she loved in order to make money for the costumes and competitions. I decided to cook and have parties. I'm good at that. I like to cook, eat, talk and have a good time so I'm perfect for my job. And the people that go to my shows will probably tell you the same thing, that its a good time all around.

So far in my first 60 days I've reached all my goals I set for myself. Not only have I earned money in my paycheck I've also been given $300 from The Pampered Chef to spend on anything in the catalog that I want. And that's just for doing so great in my first 60 days. It was easy. Just in time too. Emma just got moved to the Novice/Prizewinner class for Irish Dance. And Makenzie made the ballroom dance team. I had to buy character shoes. I had no idea what character shoes were. I found out and Pampered chef paid for those shoes too.

I just finished setting up my Pampered Chef personal website. If you want to check it out you can go here.

So if any of you would like to have a cookie exchange party, an impressive appetizer show or a show on how to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes then let me know. I'd love to get together with you and your friends.

I can't wait to make Aztec Chocolate Souffle Cakes, a flourless rich cake with a dash of cayenne pepper.

I'll let you know how they turn out.

6 comments:

Amanda D said...

Congrats! That's great that you've met your goals. Keep it up, and good luck. :)

Tonya said...

That sure is exciting! My sister did that a couple of years ago, but it didn't work out for her. Way to go making your goals. That's impressive that you've already seen the $$$ rolling in. I hope this is a successful venture for you:0)

Sarah said...

That's so exciting! You do a great job!

Quinn said...

I wish I lived closer - you'd have me in ALL of those classes and I LOVE Pampered Chef stuff. Do you ship overseas? WTG Darilyn!

Candy said...

I loved the party you did out here! What a great mom to do that for you daughters - I knew I was a lucky lady to get to have you for a friend and role model! (btw - I have your "pay it forward" - can you hardly wait!)

Melissa-Mc said...

I bought my first pampered chef item from you about 6 years ago. I still use it. I hope it continues to be a success.