
Today we went bowling. We go bowling about once every 18 months, maybe not even that. So we aren't very good. But it was fun and it was different. A great thing to do during spring break.
We are also working on some homework today and began work on a YW personal progress project.
Tonight I got some fantastic news. The best news. I'm not going to say what it is yet, you all will have to wait and see. But I will say that on the 31st of this month I will finally be able to check one more thing off my list of 50 things I want to do in my life. Some of you may be able to figure out what it is, namely Aundrea.
10 comments:
I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait to hear what it is!! :-)
I wonder what it could be... Hopefully it's go to Hawaii that would be a great one to mark off your list...waiting with anticipation...
I can't believe how similar our thoughts are...I always have Kelly take our kids bowling when I'm out of town, then I don't have to do it.
If it's the same thing I'm doing on the 31st I will be so excited. I've got my gear all ready for it. I'll look for you and we can be obnoxious together!
I'm doing a little happy dance right now Aundrea. Can't wait to see you there.
I of course had to go and peruse your 50 things list again to see if I could guess what it might be. I only came up with the snowmobiling as a possibility. If your not so spring is like our not so spring, then this still qualifies as winter and this would be possible, but somehow I don't think that's what you're doing. But, in looking at your list... did you know I used to teach country line dancing. I'd be happy to share at least one dance with you this summer if you want - and if that would be enough to fulfill your "thing".
I don't know what it is, but I'm glad you get to something that you've wanted to so badly! Can't wait to hear what it is. And it sounds like you and the girls are having a great spring break I'm so glad!!!
Hmm.....I am dying now to know!
I'm so stinkin' jealous that you and Aundrea are doing that on the 31st. Maybe we will have to join in the fun, we do love it!
I"m dying to know what it is!!
WHAT IS IT!??
Post a Comment